Preparing your manuscript
- The manuscript topic should conform to the scope of the conference/symposium and publisher.
- The submitted manuscript must be original work and should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting (similarity score no more than 25%). You can use Similarity Checker form Editor pane of Microsoft Word to check it with online sources.
- The manuscript should be written in English (US), with font type Arial (for paper title and headings) and Times, Times Roman, or Times New Roman (for all contents, included figures and tables).
- The manuscript should be written with a minimum of 4 pages with no maximum limit on paper page counts.
- The abstract should be no more than 200 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations), with two-column of A4 Paper size in
- The template modified in Ms Word 2010 or earlier and saved as a “Word Document” for the PC, provides authors with most of the formatting specifications needed for preparing electronic versions of their papers. Margins, column widths, line spacing, and font sizes are built in.
- Font sizes. Title (16 pt); Heading 1 (12 pt); Author name, Heading 2, Heading 3, and Content (10 pt); Author details, Abstract, Figures, and Tables (9 pt).
- Margins. Top (25 mm); Left (20 mm); Bottom (20 mm); Right (20 mm).
- The text should be set to single line spacing.
- Paragraphs should be justified. The first paragraph after a section or subsection should not be indented; subsequent paragraphs should be indented by 5 mm.
- Please ensure that all fonts are embedded, not as encrypted/secured file, and has no headers, footers, bookmarks, form fields, links, or annotation.
- Make sure the listed artworks have the best resolution for printing (300 DPI).
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associated with must be listed. Please do not reverse the name order except it is instructed by publisher. Affiliations and author names cannot contain professional titles, e.g., "Professor" "Graduate Student Researcher", "HOD", etc.
Authors are invited to electronically submit both of their full papers in English to the EDAS system. The submitted papers will be peer-reviewed based on relevance and timeliness, technical content and scientific rigor, novelty and originality, and their quality of presentation. The accepted and presented papers will be submitted for possible inclusion to proceedings that are indexed by Scopus/Clarivate Analytics/DOAJ.
Templates and related documents
Universitas Gadjah Mada
City of Yogyakarta